Alright, so I'm gonna include a couple pics from our honeymoon. I always feel a little weird about looking at people's pics from it, but we did some cool things so I thought I would share. But first, here was my soon-to-be husband carrying my wedding dress etc. out the door to be married. He's nice.




I was way excited the morning we arrived in the
Bahamas. Never been to a white sand beach or
enjoyed warm ocean water. This was my
excitement as my hubby lay in bed not wanting to get up yet....BUT WE WERE IN THE
BAHAMAS!!!! Then we couldn't even figure out how to get off the ship for about 45 minutes.
This is our scooter--well, us on the scooter--that
we rented while in the Bahamas. P.S. thanks to internet cafes and Dad for allowing us to borrow his credit card number because we left ours on the ship and brought only limited cash...we were kind of tight wads.
A native told us about this restaraunt right on the beach that we had to go eat at.
It was so gorgeous, the clear blue water contrasted with dark clouds out at the horizon looked amazing. The food wasn't as incredible as I'd hoped but it was good. Landon greatly added to the experience by being totally occupied in shimmying up the trees to get coconuts. Thanks to his skills from his mission, I was totally impressed with my new hubby. He shimmied right up there and muscled those coconuts to the ground. He then got hold of a machete from the restaraunt and skillfully chopped at the coconut so there was a nice hole for me
to suck out the sweet coconut water with a straw. It was so tasty! We tried to smuggle some back into the states but the security wouldn't have it.
Last of all, we went miniature golfing while in Florida. The thing that reeled us into this place was that they claimed to have live alligators! I was a little creeped out. They look at you like they wanna drag you underwater and make a tasty meal, even if they're only 3 feet long.
YAHOOO! I'm so excited you decided to join the blogging world!!! You married woman now. Your honeymoon looks like a ton of fun. I know you'll be sure to find something fun to do there in OK. But don't try and hurdle anymore traffic cones it always ends badly.
ReplyDeleteJust so you know I really am checkin this blog, so blog away. :)
ReplyDeleteoh and landon looks like he's 14 in that pic by the alligators. Cute. :)
ReplyDelete