Have we really been married for 7 months? I keep thinking about how I'm married. ME. MARRIED. Maybe when I have children it will sink in. And when I finally change my name...Here are some things we've done in the past...well, 4 months or so.
Nitro Circus came to
town for APX which meant, of course, that they had to tear up their entire front lawn and put in some huge jumps. It also meant endless J-dawgs and candy. You want Junior Mints? Here, have 20 boxes. Licorice rope? Take 15. Kids were bringing grocery bags...wish I would have thought of that.
We went down to Panaca, Nevada to Landon's Uncle TJ's. We took this buggy for a little trip through town, it was so fun! As we were taking this pic a lady came out and asked, "Oh, are these engagement pictures?!" .....nope.
We also got to ride TJ's jeep up in the sand dunes with their three kids. We got stuck. And the gear shifter fell out so we were even more stuck. But we fixed it. Then we took his motorbike up there...I watched while Landon turned up some dust.
Landon's companion David Hooson and his wife Jemma came over from England for conference and the mission reunion. We had so much fun with them! I wish we could have been with them for longer. The boys went to Priesthood and us girls walked around Gateway, were pregnant for a second, bought some candy apples from Rocky Mtn chocolate factory, and had a really fun girls night! Jemma kept saying "brilliant" and I loved it!Probably the most eventful thing involved our 2 cars, not us. Parked all innocent in front of my aunties house where we live, they unfortunately were both totalled when a driver fell asleep and slammed into Landon's car, which lurched into my car. Thankfully the driver wasn't hurt too bad, but it's become quite the event figuring out our car situation. We are still without our own cars and are borrowing from my parents. Welcome to marriage and real life! my brother says...


Track begins this week... nervous? uh-huh. Anxious? yeppers. Domination? Well...we will see. Mostly I can't wait to see how I perform, which I hope will be semi-decent considering the time it's taken to get back into shape. Landon insisted I do the 300 meters after I compete in the Pentathlon, so I don't know if that'll be so great...
I have this niece. She's real cute. I mean REEEEAL cute. Her mother has taught her to give butterfly kisses and eskimo kisses that just make you melt. When she gets sad,
her bottom lip sticks so far out and she gets big crocodile tears that make you want to give her anything she wants. When she sees me she runs up and wraps her arms around my legs in a big hug and calls me "Teeeeeee!!!" Gosh I love her.
No comments:
Post a Comment