Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Marriage Pics...FINALLY, WHEW!

Alllllright. here are some pics from the wedding. It's about time, T. I know. I thought I would show a little personality first, kind of how I was feeling, but mostly, this is how I smile in pictures these days. I have a bad habit of cheese. But I did refrain for the majority of the pictures... This other pic I love, by the way. Actually, I'll probably be saying that a lot because I love all of them, heh heh. Channy did an awesome job, she filled her boots!!!



Landon had to get one in, too... I really love this pic a whole lot, it just might be hanging up in our house because I love it so much.

Landon had to fix my earring because he got to close to me...why did he have to keep getting so close to me?! Ha ha. Oh and they were magnetic. Yep, you heard me, I don't have pierced ears. I was a fraud, ok??? But I was very very proud of the creation I made, with Landon's help.


My sister-in-law Sara was my florist and designer of everything. She is soooooo INCREDIBLE, and I'm so grateful for her! It was everything I could have asked for, I hope she knows how much I appreciated everything. Anyone and everyone would be glad to have her design their wedding...yep, I am advertising, cuz she's the best!!!





My sister. She is also the best. She did my hair and it was, of course, everything I ever wanted. I'm so lucky to have so much talent in my fam, my goodness...









The day before the wedding was the absolute most perfect day for pictures. The sky was cloudy and intense and it just made the light incredible. We found ourselves in a fairy-tale when we walked in this partly collapsed little house. All the pictures were stunning! It was perfect, everything was green, the light was perfect, the building was sooo cool and antique...just awesome.

This barn is close to my house and I knew I had to use it. I had been wanting a red barn because, well, I love red.

There are soooo many more pics, and I love them all! So, if you want to see more of this fantastic stuff, hear more of my stories of my most favoritest day of my life, or whatever, get in touch with me.

...well, but you have to call me because as of right now my screen on my phone is broken and I can't read texts...really convenient, woop woop! Hope you enjoyed the pics!

2 comments:

  1. Tiera,
    Those pictures are so beautiful! Thank you so much for taking the time to post them. Give my favorite nephew (shhh don't tell anyone we is my fav) a hug and kiss for me!

    Love Raquel

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaaay i love that you have a blog! i actually texted you today..and then read about how you cant read your screen hahaha g.h.e.t.t.o...kinda like the name of the road you live on out there hahaha
    ok well the text said im so sorry for not getting oyu the entire collection of the cd and that i will mail it out tomorrow. love you lady

    ReplyDelete